Friday 6 July 2012

Bollywood Inspired look!

Hi dolls! I hope y'all had a splendid day like I did (even though I was home through out, lol). I came up with this Indian-bridal inspired look and decided to try it out one of my friends. The eyes are mostly greens and a bit of gold to pop the eyes a bit, and orange lips to complement the eyes. Tell me what you think and feel free to request a tutorial! *muah*
Follow me on twitter! @dorrannedoll


PRODUCTS I USED:
EYES
- Jordana eye pencil: lavish brown
- Jordana eyebrow gel
- Mac Studio Finish concealer NC45
- MaryKay concealer Bronze2
- Wet n wild cream eyeshadow- mint chocolate duo
- Mac eyeshadow: swimming
- Mac eyeshadow: coopering/p>
- Mac eyeshadow: humid
- Mac eyeshadow: gold mine
- Marks and Spencer highlighter kit
- Mars loose eyeshadow: deep sea
- Maybelline pot liner in black
LASHES - Red Cherry: 138
- sleek mascara
CHEEKS - Sleek Contour kit: medium
- Sleek Pomegranate blush
FACE - Esteer Lauder comfort pressed powder: 04 medium
- Mac Studio Fluid NC50
- Mac Studio Fix NW43
LIPS - Jordana Lip pencil: Capuccino
- Mac So Chaud
- Mac Morange
- Orange lipcolor from random lip palette
- Nyx 105 gold lipgloss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

theo this is nice

dorannedoll said...

thanks!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Instagram Mail BlogLovin Youtube