Thursday 6 September 2012

LAGOS MAKEUP FAIR!














Hi dolls!

I've been so busy of late that I've had little or no time to blog *apologies* Hopefully, I'll put up a few posts coming week :D For those of you who follow me on twitter, (Follow me if you haven't! Lol) I recently have been going on about the first Lagos Makeup Fair coming up this Saturday.
The event which is an initiative of POPS event promises to bring together some of the biggest brands in the beauty industry in Nigeria, together under one roof! Makeup brands, artistry brands, skincare, top nail technicians etc will all be present at the event! Sounds like fun, huh? DUH!
But here's the fun part, BarryM will also be launching at the event and guess who they contacted to be their guest makeup artist for the day??

ME!!!!!!!!!! Woop! Woop!

For all you makeup lovers and of course Dorranne dolls, visit the BarryM stand, purchase any item, and get your eyebrows carved for FREE! Makeovers will also be at a discounted rate, so drop by and get glammed up for your events that day! Can't wait to see you dolls there!

Venue: Our Place No 7 Olufunmilayo Okikiolu off Toyin Street Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10am


P.S 4 more days to the GIVEAWAY!

7 comments:

ibiayo (@odudubelubelu) said...

Hehehe. First 2 comment!! *doing d victory dance*

I'l definitely be dere 2 receive d 'dorranne touch' lol.

tilewa lawanson said...

yaaaayyy. congratulations. i will try to be there. tilewa x

tinxypinxy said...

Wouldn't miss it for anything in this world.....Can't wait for my face to be Beautifully transformed by you godmother.XoXo

Michelle Emiaha said...

Yea, its okay. As much we love to see posts on ur blog every hour, i guess we'll manage. See ya at the fair. I need to feed my eyebrows so dey'll be healthy enough for the shaping. Lol

Unknown said...

So sad I can't be there bt I'll be givin moral support all the way from abj thru twitter. Its all good to jst to let u knw u hv faithful dolls all d way in abj too :*

_ButterGurl said...

awww i wish i could come. i av an audition :( wish you all the best dorranne. i know you'll make me proud like u always do and u'll definitely get more fans thru this :)

KoredeOjo said...

Its evident that #DorranneBeauty is blazing the trail. Keep doing what you doing girl, you rock.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Instagram Mail BlogLovin Youtube