Wednesday 24 October 2012

Just In!

Hi dolls!

As you all know, I’m forever buying makeup so I’m very excited to be doing this post. This time however, these items were sent to me by the famous Konga.com! I was over joyed when I learnt I was getting them for free! (Keep buying! You just might be lucky. lol) Anyway, I was sent four items, 2 of which I find quite interesting and you'll know why in a bit

1. Urban Decay Lipstick in Gravity

I've never tried any lipstick from the Urban Decay range so I
was glad I got this. As seen below, I have already used the product
and it's been good so far, but I'll do a proper review on it and the other products in a separate post.


Urban Decay Lipstick - Gravity







2. Revlon Total Control Face Cream

   I'm very particular about what I use on my face because I HATE
the thought of breakouts and allergies. That's why I described this product
as interesting. However, it says oil control for 24 hours! So I'll definitely try this out







3. X Factor NaturalMinerals Foundation

This is the second product I found interesting simply because I usually just
go for liquids and cream foundations. I know for sure mineral products are usually
lighter (light-medium coverage) which means they actually just enhance one's face rather
than cover up or mask it.

X Factor mineral foundation in 60 sand




4. Urban Decay 'Whipped' cream shadow 

LOVE this product even though I haven't exactly used it. I tested it on the back of my palm and it was HIGHLY pigmented so I'm pretty excited about this one

Urban Decay cream shadow - Whipped


ALL products are on the Konga site www.konga.com

3 comments:

ibiayo(@odudubelubelu) said...

I rily wanna read ur review on d urban decay lipstick. Heard d urban cream shadow's very good.

Unknown said...

I love your collection,cant wait for you to do a review on them,love your blog...

dorannedoll said...

Thanks doll! Will be doing one by the weekend :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Instagram Mail BlogLovin Youtube